Ready to help yourself…..and others………..
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- First Aid certified with in the last 2 years (can be combined with the course)
- Rescue Diver Course 1900 AED
- Rescue Diver Course + EFR Course 2500 AED (Including EFR Manual)
Choose one of the options below, unless you already have the materials.
- eLearning – through Divers Down 500 AED
- eLearning – through the PADI website 110 GBP
- Manual 500 AED
- EFR (first aid) Manual 160 AED
Location – Dubai or Fujairah